Click image to enlarge
Executive Double Room
Our New superior rooms are modern and comfortable. They are ideal for the business traveller or if your, looking for that special treat or anniversary, our rooms come with free Wi-Fi, desk area, USB charger points and 32 inch Samsung TV’s and guest hospitality tray. These rooms feature a large walk in shower.
Treat yourself to an upgrade to one of our Seaview deluxe executive rooms, why not try a relaxing bath will soothe away tension and then settle back in the comfortable seating area before ordering room service or booking a table in one of our restaurants. All our seaview rooms are more spacious than our standard double rooms.
All these rooms are individual due to the age of the hotel so they offer beautiful new decor, quality soft furnishings, ensuite, free wifi, flat screen tv and newly upgraded bathrooms.
You’ll enjoy stunning views of the Roker Sea and Sunderland’s famous Sunderland Pier. Seaview rooms are an upgrade which you can select for an additional £30 per room per night.
Offering extra space, our classic sea view rooms have a fresh design scheme, are surprisingly spacious and boast the very best of Sunderland’s beautiful beach views. You’ll also enjoy sea views, so you can relax and take in gorgeous vistas along the iconic seafront.
Our spacious deluxe sea view rooms are available with double Slay beds. They offer stunning views over Sunderland’s seafront and a spacious and comfortable seating area complete with a sofa and armchair where you can sit back, relax and make the most of the gorgeous surroundings and breath-taking views along the coast from this hotel accommodation in Sunderland.
- Comfortable double Slay bed of at least king-size
- Stylish en-suite bathroom with bath or shower or both
- Soft towels, Robes and complimentary toiletries
- Hot drink-making facilities, with complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits
- Flat screen TV with a wide range of Freeview TV and radio channels
- Seaview of Roker Beach
- A telephone for contacting Reception or making external calls
- A working area with a stylish wooden desk, chair, lamp and mirror
- Two lounge chairs for relaxing, reading or watching TV
- Ample wardrobe space plus drawers and storage for belongings
- Iron and ironing board are available on request
- Alarm clock
- Picnic basket
*Please note that young people over 15 years of age will be classed as an adult, and will require an adult room booking accordingly.